Have you ever wondered what Easter Village looked like? In Effing Worms 3 – Easter edition, your worm has discovered the little town called Easter Village… and now he’s hungry. Help feed your little worm, make him grow, and scare the poor townspeople of Easter Village!
Similar to the previous Effing Worms games, in the Easter edition, your worm is the main character. This series also features some new friendly faces – well, they were friendly until they met your worm anyway. Your worm is now on a mission to kill the Easter spirit, and to do that, he will stop at nothing to destroy this town.
- Your worm
- The Easter Bunny
- Bunny Rabbit Helpers
- Baby Chick Helpers
The game is set in Easter Village, home of the Easter Bunny and all his little helpers. The Easter Bunny and his helpers are busy preparing for this year’s Easter event around the world. Your little worm has stumbled across this village, sees all the pastel lights hanging from the houses and the pastel-colored egg ornaments hanging on the tree limbs and begins to feel hungry. He has decided he will stop at nothing until this down is destroyed and his belly is filled with tasty rabbits, delicious chicks, and the ever-so-sweet-tasting Easter Bunny.
If you are familiar with the previous versions of Effing Worms, then you are already aware of their basic player controls. However, in the Effing Worms 3 – Easter edition, there are a few more options that players can use to control their little worm.
- Use the A, S, D, W keys to move your worm up, down, left, or right.
- You can also use the up, down, left, and right arrow keys to move your worm in those directions.
- Press P to pause the game
- Press M to mute the game’s sound
- Press the “Kill Me” button to automatically kill your worm and reset your game.
- Press the “Full Screen” button to toggle the full screen option on or off.
Levels and Quests
Effing Worms Easter comes packed with 8 impressively designed levels. Each level has a set of goals and missions you need to complete in order to unlock the next level.
- Level 1 – Kill 15 bunny rabbits
- Level 2 – kill 30 baby chicks
- Level 3 – destroy 30 egg-dipping pots
- Level 4 – destroy 40 houses
- Level 5 – kill 40 rabbits and 60 chicks
- Level 6 – kill 20 Easter Bunnies
After you’ve successfully completed Level 8, you will unlock the Mega Sandbox. The Mega Sandbox is a bonus level which includes 20 different quests for your worm to complete. Completing them all will help your worm grow to an incredibly large size!
As you complete each level, you also unlock the Evolution Center. Each Evolution Center offers a variety of items you can use to beef up your worm to make it more powerful, eat more, or move faster.